Saturday, January 19, 2008

a million and one pics...almost!

tada!

these were all taken tonight, after dinner. we played around for a good hour and i managed to get quite a few pictures, most are adorable (naturally!). the boys are doing great, and pooks rolled over from back to belly today!!! that might seem minor, but i really needed it! big accomplishment but no pic....anywho, this should help you get a fix for awhile!

the boys sharing sippy cups

bubba sitting on pooks, having fun!

uh-oh, bubba has a look in his eye....

how you can tell pooks has had enough! (j/k, idk what he was doing!)

pooks in his first pair of sneaks!
... and making them his own with a touch of drool
bubba flying
me and my boys!
whoa, pooks walking!? nope, just standing hands free for a mili-second
bubba plotting something...you can just tell!
this was actually taken yesterday, the boys were on the computer talking to nanaw and papa over the webcam. bubba was giving kisses!

4 comments:

  1. What a great pic of you S!!! Are you having a boy or girl? I can't remember but one thing for sure!! You are glowing! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Pooks with his tennis shoes on and his big smile is the cutest!! What a cute little guy (yeah, both of them are!) but that picture...oh my! He is gonna be a heartbreaker!!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pooks and Bubba are the cutest children ever! I may be a little bias though. I just saw them on Wednesday, but I miss them already...Give them hugs and kisses for me.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. The Cheerios picture is now on my desk top. I think that it should be in some kind of calendar or something. Too cute!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete