Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My 100th Post!!! And Little Baby Diva is HERE!

YAY!

Auntie S whom is my BFF (seriously we've been friends for literally 12 years now) HAD HER BABY!!! We will call her Baby Diva. She is the most precious little baby! Just gorgeous, smooth perfect skin, perfect little round head, 10 fingers, 10 toes, light brown hair, blue eyes---Perfect! She was born this morning and I was there! Auntie S did SO good! She was in labor for just 10 mins shy of 24 hours, but she did great! Pushed for about 20 minutes and then Baby Diva made her entrance. All 7lbs and 18 inches of her! Here are a few pics! She is just a doll!!!



3 comments:

  1. She is just a little princess and nanaw can't wait to see her and dress her up in all the girly clothes. Hey, I can't exactly dress the boys in pink and ruffles. Well I could but daddy and papa would have something to say.
    love, nanaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO ecxited my little niece is here! I am dissapointed that we are so far away... here in New York. I so wish I could be there!! I am glad she had people there that she was close to- especially since my brother wasn't able to make it. Enjoy that little baby- and nibble on her toes for me!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a great baby! S - you really do need to re-consider.....

    ReplyDelete