Monday, August 23, 2010

31.5 Week pic and rambling

Just a few days shy of 8 months pregnant with Ms. Sweetcheeks:
And I'm feeling pretty good! Physically I've been dealing with some hip pain, shortness of breath after going up and down the stairs and I tend to get headaches in the evening but overall, I can't complain in the slightest. I usually have a couple contractions each day but nothing serious and rarely back to back. I am up a total of 11lbs for the pregnancy which is unheard of for me, lol. At this point with Peanut I was already up 15lbs and while I didn't blog then, I'm sure I was up at least that with Bubba and Pooks' pregnancy. Baby girl is SUPER active. Moves constantly but her favorite times to be active are any time that I'm driving and every night from 11:30pm-1am. Makes sleeping a little rough but nothing I can't handle. This weekend I handwashed the infant carseat cover and stroller cover, I bought a new nursing tank and dug through boxes to find my other nursing bras. I made a list of what I need to pack in the hosptial bag so that when I go into labor I don't forget anything important. I have an routine OB appt this Friday and I will schedule an ultrasound then as well. Saturday I'm having a Spa Day with my Madre...we're going for pedicures and haircuts and I cannot wait! Overall everything is going perfect :)

2 comments:

  1. Getting closer! Can't wait to see pics of that little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God Shannon! You are so on top of it! Is there anything you don't have ready?

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete