Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

We made a drive down to the gulf yesterday, we thought it would make for a nice Fathers Day. B has been wanting to go since we moved to Texas. And it did. If you ignore the leaky diaper on the way down, losing the camera at the beach and Bubba puking all over himself and the van on the way home. Honestly it really was a lot fun, but once we realized the camera was gone I was bummed. We still don't know what happened to it. B had it on the towel with sissy, then I took sissy to the van to grab floaties and B was with the boys...this took all of 45 seconds but the camera was gone. We had high hopes of finding it in the van but so far, nothing. It really sucks because I had so many cute pics of the kids enjoying the beach for the first time. But, I made myself shake it off and we started looking for seashells. Today I rinsed them all off and I have to say, the boys did good!

No comments:

Post a Comment