Friday, September 30, 2011

bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s, bananas

This morning we went grocery shopping, like usual. We did go with our friends (who happen to be our neighbors) so Peanut and Livi rode in one cart, Pooks and Sissy in the other. They had a blast in those rocket ship carts but even funnier was the way Sissy would smile and make this panting noise while driving. I had to get a picture! She was hysterical. So like any parent of 2011, I take the pic and upload it to Facebook. It isn't until I start reading the comments that it hits me. What I failed to notice prior to this pic is the INSANE amount of bananas that HEB has. This wasn't a special occasion or anything, just the amount they always have. I never noticed just how many their are. And they do market them differently. It's organic bananas, plantains, regular bananas and the ''ready in 2-3 days'' bananas. Crazy right? (Maybe not as crazy as sissy looks though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment