Friday, September 23, 2011

Sissy's birthday photos

Sissy will be celebrating her first birthday in just 12 days. Today we went to Portrait Innovations and had her "One Year" pictures taken. I have had both Pooks and Peanut's first birthday photos taken there as well so it's a rite of passage of sorts. I knew I wanted the basic white background and luckily for my wallet, there weren't too many overwhelmingly cute ones. Sissy is obviously adorable and she was in a great mood but she did not want to sit still. She did not want to just sit on that backdrop. That dwindled down the ''good'' shots. We tried a bunch of other backdrops and such but I wasn't impressed. Greyish brown? Um, no thanks. I did like the black backdrop but unfortunately Sissy was over it by then. I had given myself a $50 budget and I stuck to it so overall, no complaints. I love there value package for just $9.95! Total I ended up with an 11x14, (2) 8x10s, (12) 5x7s, (8) 3.5x5s, and 48 wallets in three different poses, 2 different outfits. Can't beat PI's prices and that fact that the photos were done and in my hands within 15 minutes!

So without further ado, here are two of them. Keep in mind I scanned these...not the greatest quality, they are OVERLY exposed and a bit too bright/washed out. (not in real life, but in the scanned computer copy)
 Now I'm gonna save my favorite shot for her Birthday post (Oct 4th). Her party will be October 15th, so we'll have party pics up shortly after that!

Geez, I still can't believe she's almost a "toddler"!

No comments:

Post a Comment