Sunday, October 9, 2011

Easy Halloween Costumes

With all the hectic-ness that is my life right now, we're going for super easy Halloween costumes this year. And by super easy I mean "cheap/free and no hassle''. On October 31st, we'll actually be driving back from Kansas (only 5 more days left until we head home!) and the kids won't get to go trick or treating. Hence the main reason why I'm not shelling out the time and/or money for "real" costumes. Secondly, they have so many dress up toys at home, that this was too easy:
And Sissy's was just as simple...
Part of me feels really guilty because I usually go all out for Halloween. Themed costumes, hand-made, I mean something a bit more thoughtful than this but you know what? The older boys are ECSTATIC to be ''home depot'' guys and Peanut chose to be a Conductor all on his own when we found the overalls (in the garage, inside a tote...forgot I even had those!). Sissy will either be an OU cheerleader or a chicken, just depends on the weather. Her chicken costume is Bubba's old costume but pretty stinking adorable.
She may not agree though. Those pants were ticking her off pretty fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment