Monday, October 22, 2012

Sissy's 2nd Birthday party....

I'm so far behind on blogging, I don't even know where to begin. I have folders full of photos from when my parents were here back in August that I haven't shared yet...but before I get myself in a landslide backwards, I'll share Sissy's party pictures first :)

We had a joint party with Delilah, who turned 3 the same week that Sissy turned 2. If toddlers can have BFF's, then these two are definitely BFF's. We had an indoor party due to weather, but the theme was mermaids and everyone seemed to have a lot of fun!
 








 

I really didn't take that many pictures...too busy and having too much fun! We had kids playing in every room in the house, Disney's The Little Mermaid on in the living room. We served grilled hotdogs, chili, potato casserole, fruit salad, baked beans, fixings for Frito Pie, then of course cupcakes! Most of the adults hung out in the kitchen talking and catching up. It was nice to have an easy-going relaxing party...I just can't believe Sissy is TWO!

No comments:

Post a Comment